Bowed Wall Repair Products
Ark Foundation Repair provides expert bowed wall repair services. If you have basement walls that are leaning into your home, you need to get them taken care of before the structural problem worsens. We realize how scary it can be to see a tilting wall inside your home, and if you leave it neglected for too long, it could actually collapse in! To take care of this foundation problem, we can install wall anchors, wall plates, and we can connect them with a strong steel rod that can be tightened over time to give them the lateral pressure they need to straighten them back into an upright position.
The following could be warning signs that could indicate that you have a bowing wall problem at your Michigan home:
- Visible wall cracks
- Cracks in concrete, brick, or drywall
- Bowing walls in basement areas
- Visible water damage
- Doors or windows that stick or don't open properly
Any of these problems might jeopardize the integrity of the entire structure if not corrected.
We offer bowed wall repair services in the following locations: Ann Arbor, Lansing, Battle Creek, Jackson, St. Johns, Coldwater, Adrian, Monroe, Brighton, Portland, Charlotte, Mason, Marshall, Clarklake, Dundee, Milan, Whitmore Lake, Howell, and in other nearby Michigan communities.
Having an inspection done on your foundation will help you to understand the issues that all foundations have to contend with. Things like wall cracks demand a trained eye to determine the best repair method. Our project mangers will help to assess and diagnose the cause and recommend the best possible solution.
Wall Anchor Installation
Wall anchors are one of most cost effective foundation repair systems. You can permanently stabilize basement and retaining walls with wall anchors. These systems offer the best opportunity to straighten walls over time without the cost and disruption of foundation replacement.
You can see that the basement wall has moved in about 1 1/2 inches in the photo to the left. The sidewalk is a good guide line to look at. At the corner of the house, it touches but not in the middle down by the steps. You can also see that the sidewalk is tilted into the house, causing even more of a water problem.
If you have noticed your basement walls are cracking, bowing, leaning or pushing inward, you have what is often known as (hydrostatic pressure) a serious foundation problem that needs to be addressed right away.
Our business can save you thousands of dollars. We have been in business for a long time and have seen what the big companies do to the homeowners (sell you something you don't need). We will give you the straight answers you need. This is something the big companies don't what their sales people to do. It's all about making the big dollars at your expense. I used to work for these companies and morally I could not tolerate how they ripped homeowners off.
Causes of Bowed Walls
There are many reasons why you may have bowed walls. We would like an opportunity to explain what your conditions are and help you to save thousands. Please use our contact form and we will show you the right way to take care of this problem!
Remember you don’t have to disrupt your landscape to fix bowed walls. Here are just some of the reasons to go with this Safe Basements system:
Safe Basements Wall Anchor Advantages:
- Can be installed year-round
- Fast installation
- No major excavation needed
- Can straighten your walls (in most cases)
- Easy to conceal when finishing your basement
- Does not require maintenance
- Restores property value
- Features a 3 year warranty
Our Wall Anchors vs Traditional Anchors
Our wall anchors feature the following:
- Quick installation – usually 10 to 20 minutes per each anchor
- The earth plate will be installed in stable soils for extra strength
- No mess will be left in your yard for you to clean up
- The bigger anchor we use means improved holding capacity
- The anchors have been through numerous tests to ensure superior quality
Traditional wall anchors feature the following:
- Require a lot of excavation – this is going to leave a huge mess in your yard for you to clean up!
- A lot of complicated, expensive hardware is needed for installation
- The earth anchor is placed in soft soils, and this isn't going to provide much torque to fix the wall
- Long installation time – usually 1 to 2 hours per each anchor
Use our form and get a free estimate. Remember it never hurts to have more than one estimate when you are doing major repairs to your home.